Saturday, July 9, 2011

Anna Kournikova, Enrique Iglesias




In This Photo: Anna Kournikova, Enrique Iglesias
Enrique Iglesias and girlfriend Anna Kournikova watch as Venus Williams plays her semifinal match against Serena Williams at the Sony Ericsson Open at the Crandon Park Tennis Center on April 2, 2009 in Key Biscayne, Florida. (Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Enrique Iglesias;Anna Kournikova
(April 2, 2009 - Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images North America)

SEXY Spanish crooner Enrique Iglesias might be a married man!

The Hero hitmaker introduced longtime love Anna Kournikova as “my wife Anna” during a concert in Moscow earlier today. Video below!

Enrique recently revealed that he and his stunning girlfriend have no immediate plans to start a family, despite Anna gushing about how great a dad he would make.

“I love the idea [of being a father], although I don’t think now is the best time. Anna says I’d be a fantastic father, but I reckon it would mean there’d be two kids in the house!” Enrique said.

“Anna isn’t pregnant, and on top of that I don’t think it’s necessary to be married. Anna and I are happy as we are. I don’t think getting married will necessarily make me any happier. But she does love children and she’ll make a great mom.”

No comments:

Post a Comment